Software Development/ Information Technology
Within the federal government, DDC 4C is the exclusive reseller for the software-as-a-service (SaaS), iSportsman, which provides Sikes Act compliance for DoD recreational access and wildlife management. Each DoD facility’s compliance with the Sikes Act is documented in its Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP).
iSportsman has revolutionized Sikes Act compliance and record keeping by allowing program managers and program stakeholders, such as Range Control and Military Police, on the installation to perform the following:
- Control access
- Provide online safety training
- Clear permit requests for safety and background
- Issue permits
- Record game harvest and area use
- Schedule activities and areas in advance
- Receive real-time data on access and use
- Automate fee collection through Pay.Gov integration
Since its deployment, numerous installations have begun integrating other functionalities into the iSportsman system, which include managing contractor access to project sites on ranges, timber and pine straw harvesting as well as morale, welfare and recreation (MWR) reservations.
Other Information Management Services Include:
- Database Development
- Data Collection Tools
- Help Desk
- Merchant Processing Integration
- Mobile Application Development
- Software Development
- Web-based Reservation and Lottery Systems
- Web Mapping Tools & GIS Analysis
To learn more about iSportsman, visit isportsman.net.